If the BIOS is reset you may experience excessive noise from the fan being set to full blast. To adjust these settings to there original values do the following:
1) Boot into BIOS menu (F2 key)
2) Scoll over into the “Health” tab
3) Enable “CPU Smart Fan Control”
4) Set “CPU Fan Start PWM Value” to 95. PWM stands for Pulse Width Modulation
5) Set “CPU Fan Slope PWM Value” to 2.
Unsure if you have a 3rd Gen model? Check the BIOS for the model # H61S. The 3rd Gen is based off this motherboard model #.